We are proud to have a full-time Talent Development & Accelerated Services(TDAS) coordinator at Randolph Heights this year! Because of this, we are able to offer several opportunities for school-wide enrichment. There are three levels of services available to our students:
Tier One (For all RH students):
* Differentiation in classrooms
* Grade-level productions
* School Assemblies and Speakers
* Class projects
* Science, Art, PE, Music
* Student Council
Tier Two (For identified GT students):
*Enrichment Courses (Grades 3-5)- Fall course choices are: Student News Blog, Literature Club, Math enrichment & Math Competition groups, Creative Problem Solving.
*Mini-Courses (Grades 1 & 2)- Fall course choices are: Math enrichment, Creative Problem Solving, Literature Club
* Shakespeare Play (5th)
* Project Showcase (4-5)...we hope to have projects on display the night of the Family Picnic!
Tier Three (For a few students):
* Math Acceleration (Grade Skipping)
* Individualized Acceleration Coordination